WHAT IS COVERED IN THIS POLICY?
- ABOUT US
- OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT & HOW WE COLLECT IT
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
- SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
- YOUR RIGHTS
- OTHER SITES
- FURTHER INFORMATION
1. ABOUT US
We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08541806. Our registered office is at Vaughan Chambers, 4 Tonbridge Road, Maidstone, ME16 8RP. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are registered on the Information Commissioner’s Office Register of Data Controllers. The data controller is Optomany Limited with registration number ZA055762. Optomany is part of the CR7 Services Limited group of companies.
2. OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- Our Cookies Policy, which describes which cookies are used on our Website, how these cookies are used on our Website and your rights in connection with such cookies.
3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT & HOW WE COLLECT IT
We may collect and process the following information about you:.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, for the purchase of products and/or services, posting material, raising quotes, general enquiries or requesting further services.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or regarding the products and/or services provided by us.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Payment details including but not limited to the name on your bank card, the invoice address and partial card number.
- Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and/or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other products and/or services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about products and/or services we feel may interest you, where you have consented to such contact;
- To notify you about changes to our Website;
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- For internal record keeping.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
6. SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information with selected third parties, including:
- Our analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website;
- Our business partners or suppliers, for the performance of any contract we enter into with you and in order to provide you with the products and/or services that you order from us; and
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users.
We may disclose your personal information to other third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If Optomany Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers may be one of the transferred assets;
7. SECURITY AND STORAGE OF INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at email@example.com
9. OTHER SITES
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites of interest. Please note, these websites have their own privacy policies and we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
11. FURTHER INFORMATION / CONTACT US
Thank you for visiting our Website.